Looking for Artist/Collaborator

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

JHiggs
Forum Member

Looking for Artist/Collaborator

Post by JHiggs »

Hi. My name is Jeff new too the world of indie comics trying to get my foot in the door.

I am currently working on a comic series with my co-creator we have written several issues and have begun illustrating the first issue. We are still a long way from releasing it possibly six months to a year what I am looking for is another artist to work on some spin off characters and 12 page mini comics.

I am too cheap to commission an artist so all I can offer is the possibility of shared profits. If that hasn't scared you off you are either as naive as me or as passionate about comics.

Looking for someone who wants to draw mythical creatures that battle in a science fiction type setting. This series will be light on dialogue and heavy on action.

If you are interested in learning more about the project and joining our team send me a PM and I will give you my email and a copy of the first issue of the series you will be taking over.
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

Post by ld-airgrafix »

Hello jeff, there is nothing wrong with asking for collaboration. Since there is no payment involved the chanced you get a decent artist are very small. I would suggest writing a small synopsis of the story, it might get you a decent artist.
JHiggs
Forum Member

Post by JHiggs »

A little taste of the plot...

A business mogul creates an underground betting ring for the ultra elite where hybrid creatures battle to the death. Think Michael Vick meets pacific rim/deep blue sea.
jeric
Forum Member

Post by jeric »

hi you need a COMIC FLATTER??

if need just leave me a message

https://www.facebook.com/jeric.puntod
http://jericpuntod.deviantart.com/
JHiggs
Forum Member

Post by JHiggs »

I will try again later when there is more to offer.
jeric
Forum Member

Post by jeric »

Thnks ^_~ :)