Seeking ambitious artist for a webcomic on established site

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

pyroskippy
Forum Member

Seeking ambitious artist for a webcomic on established site

Post by pyroskippy »

My name is David Ramos, and I am currently a content director at Overmental.com, a brand new website with a secure fanbase. We focus on geek news and geek media, and we are looking for new ways to engage readers and maintain an audience.

Those of us at Overmental want to create a new webcomic with publishing long-term goals. As of right now, this is a passion project, meaning there is no monetary compensation, but we are aiming for revenue in the long run through publishing means once we acquire the audience we would like.

That said, we are trying to feature a story written by yours truly about a dystopian society that fell apart after the government, in an attempt to create sentient combatant androids as spies into other countries, is forced to hunt down the combatant androids in order to minimize the threat.

The story evolves from there, but that is the main premise I am looking for with an art-nouveau futuristic style.

We already have sketches of the characters, as we have an artist helping us out already. But I am looking for someone who is willing to hop in on this journey.

I have been with this current writing team for 2 1/2 years. We are a great bunch, and as I say, we are all working our medium without pay. We love what we do, and I am looking for someone who loves what they do to dedicate their time weekly for this great story.

You will have creative control over the content, and I will love to work with you (in hopes that we mesh swimmingly, amIright?).

If you want to know more, message me. I'll give you more details and answer any questions, but it's pretty straightforward.
antworldpeace
Forum Member

Post by antworldpeace »

Hey David, This is Anthony. Love the concept and would enjoy working on something like that. I have much experience working with writers , although I have been at it solo for a while. Would like any info you can provide about the story and/or oppurtunity. PLease check out some sample work while you get back to me
http://anthonyarriola.crevado.com/
Thanks a lot and good luck
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Seeking ambitious artist for a webcomic on established s

Post by Comics CD »

Hello ,
I am freelancer artist . I drawn comics and I am looking for a collaboration. Feel free to take a look at my Online Portfolio here : http://comicscojanudan.blogspot.ro/
My e.mail : cojanudan@gmail.com
Thank you , Dan
nicileg
Forum Member

Post by nicileg »

Can be friends?
My hobbies are games, hoping to play the game together!