New webpage!!!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Tim Winstead
Regular Poster

New webpage!!!

Post by Tim Winstead »

Hey, all....Just got myself a wepage. nothin' fancy.limited info..sorry! I'm poor!!!. Anywho...go to www.geocities.com/pnninque/pen_and_ink.html and .. yes, I know...the image is way too small..if interested..e-mail me at pnninque@aol.com and if I've got this down right, I'll send the image in a much larger size. Why,
the image is uploaded at that size is beyond me. In the near future, I will be upgrading to an actual website..more details to follow: that is of course when I find out myself. At any rate. I just wanted to let everyone know.
Realizing that I am the "New" kid on the block here and with no website currently online, not many,if any know of my work. I am currently trying to amass material for submissions,wit two cartoons in the works. One is a strip called "Outnumbered" and essentially about a little girl's efforts in seeing which of her parents if not both, she'll be able to book a suite for at the "Rubber Room Inn". The second is a single panel called "Odd's Are..". This one is a sarcastic look at some of the dumb things we do or have done to us,and why it's o.k. to laugh..as long as no one sees.
Thanx ...Tim
Tim Winstead
Regular Poster

oooops

Post by Tim Winstead »

sorry bout that...I fat-fingered the damn keys again...one post is plenty .disreard the other..thanx