FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Anyone need a Web Designer or Editor?
Previous: PostFlash into... Next: PostHey its poll time again....  
Alexander D.
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Anyone need a Web Designer or Editor? Reply with quote

I've decided to start a small freelance Web design and editing service. My fees are very low, as I'd like to focus mainly on small businesses, home crafts sites, and hobbyists. Naturally, I would also love to do some Web comics sites.

If you've taken a look at my magazine, Shades of December, then you're already familiar with what I can do. If not, check that out, then visit my Web design site (http://www.shadesofdecember.com/webdesign) for some other samples, and more info on my services.

My fees are very reasonable, and will be determined up front, before work begins, so that we can both be sure that I am working within your budget.

In addition to Web design, I'm also offering a Web editing service. I've noticed quite a few otherwise excellent sites that are hurt by an abbundance of typos and grammatical errors. If you would like someone to clean up your site's text, this is another service that I am happy to provide.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss an estimate, please feel free to e-mail me! alexander@shadesofdecember.com[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Hype! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: