Monster invitation

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

thrdgll
Regular Poster

Monster invitation

Post by thrdgll »

Hey guys,

I've added a new "wing" to my website called "ZZZT!", devoted to my geekier, oldschool super hero comic book leanings. It's all rocketships and secret formulas and such.

Anyway, there's a section there featuring artwork from many different talented cartoonists called Our Bullets are Useless, dedicated to those great Kirby and Ditko monsters from the Atlas Comics (pre-hero Marvel) era.

I'm seeking new contributions to this ever-expanding project and would like to invite anyone interested in drawing their interpretation of one of those classic Atlas monsters to come on board.

You'll see what I mean at http://thrdgll.tripod.com/zzzt.htm

Or you can start at www.thrdgll.com and check the "Library" page.

Hope to see you there!

Ashley
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

Very cool. As Stan the Man (Lee, not Musial) would say, it "harkens back to those halcyon days of yore."

BTW, what size would you like the contributed images to be?
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
thrdgll
Regular Poster

Post by thrdgll »

If you're sending a gif or jpeg file, just use your best judgement. I always adjust the dpi a bit before putting it on the site.

If want to send an original piece, just email me for details: thrdgll@hotmail.com

Everything in the Atlas monster section thusfar was scanned from original art, all of which was promptly returned.

Either way you want to do it, I'd love to have you along.

Ashley