FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
San Diego Comicon 2002 - Who's going?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostNed Lem: Lucky or Pitiable? Next: PostDoonesbury?  
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:14 am    Post subject: San Diego Comicon 2002 - Who's going? Reply with quote

I plan to show up for Saturday (this year, the 3rd) and hope to say "hi" to Scott and Cat. Anybody else be around?
buenothebear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: prices Reply with quote

why the stuff is the comic-con.org site down?

i think i could swing by on my trip up to california... but... id like to know prices...

i found .... ... a post on some random site, saying pre-registration prices... and then door prices for members. which i know nothing of.

anyone know what a non member door ticket would be? and is it really worth it? ..

ive never been to one... ... .... ..

ive heard that i should wait until i publish something and then get in with the big wigs.

allrite... overnout,

-pen ward
http://www.bueno.faithweb.com
"the faith is for going to my websight religiously!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: