RADIOPOLIS, new ModernTales serial from Alderman bros.

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Jason Alderman
Frequent Poster

RADIOPOLIS, new ModernTales serial from Alderman bros.

Post by Jason Alderman »

Howdy, Folks,

Jason Alderman here. (Tempted to pull a Troy McClure and say "you may remember me from..." but if you look at my posts, you'll know I've been hanging around here for a while, just not much recently. One of my first webcomics was a No Contest for Greg, actually...)

After nearly five years of bouncing the idea around and cranking away in our spare time, my brother and I finally got our comic serial, RADIOPOLIS, off the ground, and it starts this Saturday, September 7, on ModernTales. It's a pulp/noir adventure involving a weary janitor, a two-fisted reporter, and a rookie G-man...and the world's most dangerous idea. I'm not to eloquent right now (my brother is the writer after all), but I hope you'll take the chance to go check it out when it goes live tomorrow.

Thanks,

jason
comics.huah.net
Randy
Consistant Poster

Post by Randy »

I've checked it out and as usual, Jason has produced something visually stunning. I wish that I could talk up Jason's brother Nathan, but considering that he is a professional writer I'm sure that he won't let us down. Go support these two (and the International Red Cross) and check out Radiopolis at ModernTales.com!

Later,
Randy
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

I second Randy's vote for this. (Of course, I am biased ;) )

Jason's one of my favorite digital comics artists. Along with the No Contest comic he linked to above, he's done the splendid Indie-Rock Pete miniseries, a beautiful guest strip for Diesel Sweeties, and do I forget myself or did Jason also not do a largely uncredited guest week for D.S.? Not to mention the short story "Cat-sitting Noir" printed in the Potlatch Comics 2001 anthology. But this may be redundant to mention, since you can find most of these links from Jason's own comics page...

(Oooh, look! He also did a Bobbins guest week!)
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.