Flash version of "Carl"

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Flash version of "Carl"

Post by Greg Stephens »

From Scott's "Morning Im-Blog":
Michele Salvador of Italy has put together a great flash version of "Carl - Original Recipe" (see Online Comics). Here's the page on his site.
Pretty darn cool. Now let's see somebody use this idea for an original comic of their own!
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.

Post by Guest »

My one beef with this site is that you can only go horizontaly. The original Carl was both horizontal and vertical (or as Archie Bunker used to say...vertizontal)

The way the Flash version is set up reminds me of an exercise that Joe Orlando used to have us do, when I took his class at S.V.A. He'd give you two panels, and you had to come up with an in-between panel. It wasn't always easy, but it was satifying, if and when you came up with something novel, that also made sense.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Oooops...DUH!

Post by Rip Tanion »

Oops, sorry, folks. I got logged out, somehow, without me realizing it. That last Anonymous post was written by Rippy (I'm starting to refer to myself in the third person, like Rickey Henderson), not the phantom of Zwol.

Sorry. :roll:

Just Rippy, bein' Rippy.
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)