Writer looking for an artist for Webcomics on Line Webtoons

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

skeletormemes
Forum Member

Writer looking for an artist for Webcomics on Line Webtoons

Post by skeletormemes »

Hello! I have been a user for a while now and I have battled a lot. Spine surgery, homelessness, and passing of loved ones. Something that always helped me through it was the art of Imgur and a site called Line Webtoons. It is a place where you can post and view weekly comics! I have written two books but never published, and have little to no artistic ability. I am looking for an artist, a partner, and a friend (all of which can be the same person) to make a comic with! I know some people lack imaginative thoughts just as I lack artistic ability. The rundown is: Line Webtoons is a company founded in Korea in 2004 and have given artist chances to make money and get patrons or just simply get their work out there for fun or business! If you create a comic you submit it to them and it is put with several comics unpublished to their main site. The comics that do well and get above a 70% approval rate go into the 'Discover' tab on their main site for new comics. It's been a dream of mine to be a writer for a show or comic and I also love Webtoons with a passion as well as normal Marvel and D.C. comics, as well as Imgur! I am currently 22 and am not looking for any monetary part in this! All the money would go to you! (If our comic does that well!) So I would like one or even several imgurians who share my passion to assist me or maybe just make a friend! Feel free to contact me VIA the Email @skullbash909@gmail.com or reply here!