FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
COMIC DR. FIZZ
Previous: PostA sci fi digital comic (free) set in 1... Next: PostUNDIGENOUS Kickstarter is LIVE!  
Rick Alves
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: COMIC DR. FIZZ Reply with quote

Hi guys, how are you?

I'm passing here to promote my comic work, where Brian Cole is creator, Rob Riemensnyder is writer and Rodrigo Charles is Colorist. I'm responsible for pencil and ink. The Zwol group is united and I count on your support.

About the story: The name of comic is Dr. Fizz. Originally envisioned as an 'Adam Sandler Superhero Rom-Com', Dr. Fizz is the story of a lonely boy living in a world full of heroes, some super and others not-so-much.
Unfortunately for our nice guy Dave, the girl of his dreams will only date to superhero. Andy, Dave decides to stage mugging, rescue the girl, and live happily ever after.
Things are going great until the real Dr. Fizz learns someone is using his name and pretending to be him ...

The project still goes to the Kickstarter, but now I ask for your help to support in Thunderclap. That means when you sign up, will connect their Twitter or Facebook accounts to the announcement of Dr. Fizz. So, you follow our project and best of all, It's fast and free

Soon we will launch more arts and page previews.

Follow the Thunderclap link: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/57388-dr-fizz-issue-1

Thank you all and see you on Dr. Fizz.

https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Fizz-382876268725405/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Hype! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: