Sex

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

wansley
Frequent Poster

Sex

Post by wansley »

Interesting.

The third longest Morning Improv discussion so far (measured in number of discussion board pages) has been about "But No One Ever Noticed the Walrus," which has dialog that seems to contain sexual innuendo.

The second longest discussion was about "The Parallelogram's Revenge," which contained "graphic depictions" of sex.

And the longest discussion by far to date was about "Monkey Town," which was about hot monkey sex. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. I was thinking of something else.

Anyway, it seems the most interesting topics to (at least some) members of this forum are sex and monkeys!

Who'd a thunk it?
William Ansley
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

That could be the new slogan...

Scott McCloud's Morning Improv - where you get your daily fix of sex and monkeys.
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
Corax
Forum Member

Post by Corax »

Bonobo chimps. :D
DecafSilicon
Consistant Poster

Post by DecafSilicon »

Orangutan orgies.
Hunter of Wisdom
Regular Poster

Don't make me sic the Librarian on you...

Post by Hunter of Wisdom »

Neither bonobos nor orangutans are monkeys :).
alsis37
Forum Member

Ehhh...

Post by alsis37 »

Why bother. Don't we already have the Fox Channel for that ?
"...It's like my birthday every day
'Cause Mr. Monk is such a ray of wisdom and light
You know he dried all the fears from my eyes
And in time
All time
Will be time..."

--- The Negro Problem
wansley
Frequent Poster

Walrus closing fast on monkeys!

Post by wansley »

wansley wrote:And the longest discussion by far to date was about "Monkey Town," which was about hot monkey sex. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. I was thinking of something else.

Anyway, it seems the most interesting topics to (at least some) members of this forum are sex and monkeys!
Now "But No One Ever Noticed the Walrus" is at eight discussion board pages. It seems likely it will soon equal or surpass the nine pages of discussion "Monkey Town" generated. (To be fair, MT spawned at least five different discussion threads, although all but one were no more than one page each, while BNOENtW has only generated two threads so far, if you count this as one of them.)

I was facetious above when I "analyzed" why MT generated so much discussion. I think one of the real reasons was that people were complaining about the strip so much; mainly about the slow pace. (I think people like complaining nearly as much as sex, if not more so.) Now that the first complaint about the pace of BNOENtW has surfaced, I expect that its discussion will easily out do MT in length, especially as BNOENtW really does have "sex" to offer as well.
William Ansley