Stupidish stuff to say!

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

Sampetra

Stupidish stuff to say!

Post by Sampetra »

Hi. I'm a guest, as I am too lazy to sign up. I go by the name Sampetra, but I might change it. No particular reason for that. But anyway. I have been posting a bit on Parallelogram, Evil that Men . . ., and Murder, as well as Walrus. Don't look for me (like you would), because I've been anonymous. So if you're wondering why your favorite topic is suddenly full of anonymous folks, they're probably all me. I am talkative. If I could, I'd go back and mark my posts, but I can't. Okay! Sorry I just wasted your time! Go drown an ant if you have problems with that!

Post by Guest »

Is this me posting again to my own thread or is this some smart alec PRETENDING to be me posting to my own thread? I guess I'll never know.
-A
Sampetra

Post by Sampetra »

Anonymous wrote:Is this me posting again to my own thread or is this some smart alec PRETENDING to be me posting to my own thread? I guess I'll never know.
-A
Idiot! Now that I have a name and a color, I will never go back to my anonymous self. Those foolish days are over. :roll: Otherwise why make this idiotic topic?