A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT for all Morning Improv readers!

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT for all Morning Improv readers!

Post by Guest »

From my friend Joel comes this <a href="http://userpages.chorus.net/jrod/asymmetry.html">public service annoucement</a> on Morning Improv titles.

Please take the time to read it -- it could save your aesthetic life!

<a href="http://innig.net">Paul Cantrell</a>
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Thank you for pointing this announcement out to us. It's a good lesson to learn and I hope everybody who sees it takes it to heart. This is indeed one of the most important issues facing us today. I'm sure most people think there's nothing they can do about this, but there is.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Haze
Regular Poster

Post by Haze »

propaganda! your wascally dentistry ways are futile!
Random Dent
Forum Member

Post by Random Dent »

Glad to see accidental dentist pulled ahead.

And one must remember: we already had bad art day with the "we're being drawn with a track pad" panel.
"One can not be a good dicator and design women's underclothings."
-Jeeves, The Code of the Woosters
DecafSilicon
Consistant Poster

Post by DecafSilicon »

But I invested in "Bad Art Day."

By the way, Scott, if it's not too personal, what income have you pulled from The Right Number and other Bitpass elements so far?
Haze
Regular Poster

Post by Haze »

I think a comic titled "Bad Art Day" that is made up entirely of bad art would be... a bit too obvious. I can think of many possibilities on the title that would have nothing to do with drawing stick figures every panel.
Scott McCloud
The one and only

Post by Scott McCloud »

Oh, I have no doubt I could have lived up to "Bad Art Day."

As for "Dentist..." Hmmm... Good thing I'm taking the weekend off!

:oops:

In answer to DS's question, sales of The Right Number are currently at 1,941 and growing. Between that and the penny votes, I've made a bit over $500. It's a decent start, considering that the whole idea of micros is still pretty alien to most people.

By the way, BitPass is about to move into its public Beta. Check in next week (after they sweep for bugs and such) and you'll find that anyone can sign up to be an "Earner". I'll make an announcement when I think it's ready for prime time.
melquiades
Forum Member

A challenge!

Post by melquiades »

Oh, I have no doubt I could have lived up to "Bad Art Day."
As for "Dentist..." Hmmm... Good thing I'm taking the weekend off!
Well, that's the point! "Bad Art Day" is, finally, just too darned easy to do something with. Everybody needs to be stretched, even -- especially! -- a seasoned professional!