FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Barney Reloaded
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: Posthartsfield landing? Next: PostFluffy Kittycats and Bunnies  
Tenzil Kem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Barney Reloaded Reply with quote

Words escape me........
Why does this exist? How does it exist? I can find no apt metaphor for how inane this video is. Sweet Goddess, is this what our president dreams up while his lackeys decide policy for our country?
Please, everyone, just close your eyes and think happy thoughts until it goes away.
Haze
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't understand the movie. Barney spends every day playing outside, and not doing his job. yet somehow on Christmas day, everything is spick 'n' span, and Barney gets all the credit for his "hard work", which is never shown in the movie.

is the moral here, "Don't do your job and eventually it will happen anyway, and then you can claim credit for it."?

though the fight with Barney against 100 Agent Smiths was fun.
LeeshaJoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else disturbed by the implication that the White House staff can't make any decisions without the input of a small dog?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: