Paid Work for Artists on Graphic Novel About Hair Metal

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheScene
Forum Member

Post by TheScene »

This offer is now closed. Thank you to everyone who showed interest.
Last edited by TheScene on Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daisy Walker
Forum Member

Post by Daisy Walker »

I am an experienced illustrator artist and designer lived in London. I work as an illustrator artist for UK based company as well as I am a writer at website and I do freelance illustration, My illustration work is used for many band posters, book covers and I am available for this work.
stephenmerchant
Forum Member

Post by stephenmerchant »

Hand drawn inked and shaded 3 x 5 cards are currently on the site, where you get the chance to pick which one. Accessible for promises with the dollar level of 'trooper' on up. I have 13 on see, yet 4 have officially sold! The decisions will change from every day so make sure to seek out the Kickstarter habitually. Send me your proposals for scenes to delineate!! On Wednesday, Sept. twentieth I'll declare the six best ones to everybody on the Kickstarter site. Essay Writing online
elianahermione
Forum Member

Hair Matal

Post by elianahermione »

Hair Metal is an insulting term connected to the smooth pretty and pop-arranged overwhelming Can Someone Do my Essay metal and hard-musical crews of the late 80s. These groups extended the approach of the noisy yet safe field musical gangs just they had a more particular visual picture since they were living in the post-MTV period. Wearing conspicuous apparel, substantial cosmetics and extensive prodded hair the groups had an appearance that was more unmistakable than their music however both their look and their sound turned into a revile in the mid '90s.
rosesandra
Forum Member

Post by rosesandra »

Hand drawn inked and shaded 3 x 5 cards are right now on the site, where you find the opportunity to pick which one. Open for guarantees with the dollar level of 'trooper' on up. I have 13 on observe, yet 4 have formally sold! The choices will transform from consistently so make a point to search out the Kickstarter routinely. Send me your proposition for scenes to outline!! On Wednesday, Sept. twentieth I'll pronounce the six best ones to everyone on the Kickstarter site. Custom assignment writing
meganhudson
Forum Member

Post by meganhudson »

Looking for academic writing online? Visit our website to find out more about academic writing and its features.
Denyse
Forum Member

Post by Denyse »

Hello
Your services are great I have looked at your portfolio. I am also a professional marketer at a <a href="http://www.seoservicesland.com/high-qua ... ice/">Link Building Company</a> which is based in the USA and I have been working there for 3 months. I will contact you soon.
Thanks
elizageorge
Forum Member

UK Essay Help

Post by elizageorge »

Found you publish thrilling to study. I cannot wait to peer your post soon. Good Luck for the imminent update. This article is certainly very interesting and powerful. UK Essay Help
amandaknox
Forum Member

HND Assignment Writing Services UK - HND Assignment Help

Post by amandaknox »

HND Assignment Help from experts of Academic Writer UK & score top grade. We provide HND assignment service London to students at best price.