Artist Wanted - Will Barter for Edits/Writing/Inks/Colors

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Artist Wanted - Will Barter for Edits/Writing/Inks/Colors

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Hello, all!

My name is Patricia, I am a Writer, Inker, Colorist and wannabe editor, currently published by Red King Press and with an authorial project soon to be released by Phoenix Dreams Publishing.

The particular project I need an artist for has already been picked by a third publishing house that will start their works on January next year. The comic is called "Nightmist," and tells the story of Genevieve, a girl who has the power to turn her body into mist, always on the run from her criminal father and the criminal past she earned for herself.

The project will be comprised of 16 pages per issue, and all I need are the pencils (but if you can deliver your own inks, I won't be mad) - first a general sketch for approval of the editor, then a 300 dpi .tiff or .jpeg once approved.

There are no stiff deadlines, but ideally I will need at least one page a week after the contract is signed.

As for compensation, there is a participation on the profits, but I can also offer my help if you need an editor, writer, inker or colorist for your own projects.

To apply, please send samples of sequentials (Just sequentials! Preference to links, but attachments are okay) to patricialoupee@gmail.com .

Thank you!
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee