Seeking Artist for Superhero/Metahuman Webcomic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mini Nonsense Comics
Forum Member

Seeking Artist for Superhero/Metahuman Webcomic

Post by Mini Nonsense Comics »

Hello All,

Today I am looking for an artist to join my team for my upcoming webcomic series called “Varinace�. Variance is a superhero/metahuman action tale, with a lot of the focus on the interesting characters we have and how they react to different situations that test their morality and convictions. This story has a lot of characters, so you’d be able to draw a variety of characters, with a lot of different type of powers. This is a story that me and my team are passionate about, and we are looking for an artist that is looking to get involved in a project that could be a long term thing. From what we have planned so far, we have about 12 chapters each with around 20 pages of content. We are in the early stages of creating a script, but we do have an extensive outline, and notes that make getting into the story very easy. If you’re interested, below is a copy of the story description that should give you an idea of where we plan on taking the story.

“The world has been twisted, an alien invasion turned Earth on its head. Banding together, the forces of Earth were able to the threat destroy the threat. After the war, the world was ever paranoid, ever focused on the next war so promised by the alien invaders. Variance takes place in the near future, the world has become a land of plenty, alien technology has been integrated into everyday life and superhumans now a common occurrence. This picturesque world is controlled by a shadowy and oppressive force seeking to abduct and train these superhumans, for the goal of creating an army capable of fighting against the alien threat in the promised upcoming war. Many have an opposition to the new government’s brutal methods. Carmen, a newly awoken superhuman, is thrust into the battle and becomes enthralled in the conspiracies present on all sides. How will she manage to walk through the complex and brutal world that wants her for its own plans? Conspiracy, morality, action and the blurred lines between good and evil, Variance is a story that takes the expected tropes and twists them into something new.�

This is a passion project for us, so at the moment it is unpaid. We know that doing the amount of art required will be a lot of work, but you’ll be able to get in on the ground floor of a project we truly believe in. We think that with the right team growing this project, it could become something awesome that gains a dedicated following. Once there’s a fanbase and more people interested, there’s an opportunity for money down the road.

Here are some links to some scripts and writings, the main writer of this story has done. Check them out to get an idea of the awesome skill that they have.
https://tapas.io/episode/825616
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OTU ... IcgV4/edit

If this project seems interesting to you and you want to find out some more info, feel free to message me on here, reply to this post, or email me at nerdydreadhead@gmail.com

Thank You!