FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
WRITER LOOKING FOR ARTIST FOR MEDIEVAL SERIES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostOld School Horror Comics Artist Lookin... Next: PostColourist and Letterer Needed for Pitch  
stephenharing
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: WRITER LOOKING FOR ARTIST FOR MEDIEVAL SERIES Reply with quote

Hello all,

My name is Stephen Haring and I am a writer looking for and artist to collaborate with on a new project. I am a student currently attending university so I cannot offer lucrative rates, but rather a profit-split at the end when all the money starts rolling in. Please don't let this deter you, especially for new artists looking to get their name out there, and make some money when the series is finally published.

The series is a possible long-running medieval comic, based in an ancient, magical, mystical past, where different countries, armies, and people clash for for ultimate power through wars and battles of all sorts.

If anyone is interested feel free to sent me an email, and we can get the ball rolling on a the creation of a successful comic book series.

Email: stephen.p.haring@gmail.com

All the best, looking forward to hearing some replies! Have a nice day!

SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: