Artist wanted for crime fiction miniseries

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kespa
Frequent Poster

Artist wanted for crime fiction miniseries

Post by kespa »

Hi guys!

I'm a comic book writer from Finland. My past and current clients are companies like Heavy Metal, Top Secret Press, Sequential Pulp, Comics2Movies, Crime Time, SST Publications and others. One of my graphic novels will also be filmed in Austria later this year.

I'm looking for an artist for new crime fiction miniseries. I'm looking for artist who has experience and his style looks professional, because I want that this series to look good enough for top-20 North-American publishers. The whole series will be little over 100 pages long, but we can do it slowly before we get picked up. I need a dedicated artist who is ready to work on the series until it's finished and I will get the work contracted.

The pay will be $30-35/page + 15% of the profits we get when it is published. I can also help little bit on inking if needed but it would be great if you also ink your own work.

If you think you would be the artist for the series, feel free to email me with samples: hannu.kesola(youknowwhat)gmail.com

www.facebook.com/writerhannukesola
www.twitter.com/hannu_kesola

SAMPLE PAGE FROM THE SCRIPT:

PAGE SEVENTEEN (five panels)

Panel 1.
Jack hits the gavel on the table.

JACK:So it’s decided then.

SOUND FX:
WHAM

JACK:Anything else someone wants to say?

Panel 2.
Garth looks at Cale as if to ask him if he is going to say something about the night before. Cale looks back but his eyes tell that he isn’t going to say anything yet.

Panel 3.
Jack hits the gavel on the table again. Cale and Garth are already walking out of the room and the other men are rising from their chairs. Mike is looking at Jack. He isn’t going to leave yet.

JACK:
Okay then. Go tell the kid the news. Let’s throw him a party at Joey’s Bar later tonight. Some band’s playing.

SFX:
WHAM

Panel 4.
Everybody other than Jack and Mike has left the room. Mike is whispering to Jack.

MIKE:
Cale missed yet another meeting.And every one of us drinks, but I really think it’s becoming a problem with him.

Panel 5.
Jack whispers back to Mike. He is trying to calm him. Mike still doesn’t seem pleased.

JACK:I know, but don’t confront him yet. I don’t want any fights. Not right now.

MIKE:
OK. But I won’t keep quiet for long...
borosaurinjo
Frequent Poster

Post by borosaurinjo »

gaetano.matruglio
Frequent Poster

Post by gaetano.matruglio »

I've sent you an email, I hope we'll be able to work together!
http://gaetanomatruglio.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thank you in advance!

Gaetano
Orrryyyaaaa
Regular Poster

Post by Orrryyyaaaa »

is this still open?
im a comic artist looking for paid gig
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Artist wanted for crime fiction miniseries

Post by Comics CD »

I drawn in pencil,ink and color.You can see some of my work here https://comicscojanudan.blogspot.ro/
My e.mail is cojanudan@gmail.com
angelicamandy
Forum Member

Post by angelicamandy »

Artist for new wrongdoing fiction miniseries I'm searching for craftsman who has understanding Can Someone Do my Essay for me and his style looks proficient in light of the fact that I need that this arrangement to look adequate for top North-American distributes The entire arrangement will be minimal more than pages in length yet we can do it gradually before we get grabbed. I require a devoted craftsman who is prepared to take a shot at the arrangement until the point when it's done and I will get the work contracted.
allisonlucas
Forum Member

College education

Post by allisonlucas »

A college education expands your repertoire, and it will help you be able to come up with more material Buy Online marketing assignments it can only better what you can already do. Especially comic artists, it isn't enough to be able to draw and write, you also need to be able to come up with good material to sell your products.
valentinataylor
Forum Member

Post by valentinataylor »

A thesis can be the most confounded and longest bit of composing for an understudy. It is in actuality an awkward errand.transport de marchandise baie-mahault