FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
LETS COLLABORATE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostI'll draw your full 22 Page Comic for ... Next: PostWriter looking for work and to build p...  
thebigdc
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: LETS COLLABORATE! Reply with quote

Hey all. I am a colorist and writer, I am looking to do a collaboration with an artist who can and will pencil & ink both, also a letterer.

I am starting a new universe of superhero, at least that is what I am calling them.

Any new original characters you create for this universe you will 100% own, you will grant us exclusive publishing rights for them for as long as you are in our group and up to 2 months after you leave, without charge. The same goes for any that you co-create, those you will split ownership with the other creators of the characters.

There is no upfront payment, this is a collaboration. But we will try to get them on IndyPlanet.com (Kablam's site), and DriveThruComics.com, and other sites like ithem. So there could be some backend pay if the books sell there, it is possible but in no way is it guaranteed.

If you are interested, email me at: davidcunningham@email.com

Thanks!
-David Cunningham Big Comics
http://bigcomics.cf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: