FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Seeking Writing Collaborator for a webcomic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostMARKOTNY - artist for hire Next: PostComic Artist looking for job  
impiousimp
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Seeking Writing Collaborator for a webcomic Reply with quote

So I'm looking to do a webcomic, however I have a notable lack of skill in the writing department, though i'm good with the Macro/bigpicture and story/character arc stuff, i'm not so good at pacing and interpersonal stuff or the nuance/deeper themes and such.

I'm looking for someone to help me get the ideas I have on paper in a way that will read well in my visuals.

I'm aiming for something generally optimistic/fun/upbeat as opposed to the common grimdark stuff alot of people go for lately.

Anyone interested?
figurativelyliteral
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Editing & Consultative Services Reply with quote

Are you an artist trying to break into comics? Need a writer that allows you to show off your skills? Are you great at drawing, but need help refining your ideas? I am here to help.

If you have an idea that you're having trouble putting to paper, contact me. I'll provide you with what you need to turn your art into your masterpiece.

Whether you just need help editing or revising your work:
https://www.fiverr.com/figurativelylit/revise-or-consult-on-your-comic-book-script
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: