Looking for Someone to Fund Me

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

ChefNouvelle
Regular Poster

Looking for Someone to Fund Me

Post by ChefNouvelle »

Hi all friends, my business partner and I have been working on a really incredible comic book series Land of Exiles, but have found ourselves at a financial stump. We're looking for people to help us with our project so that we can get it completed.

It's a comic book series my friend and I were pursuing last year, but we fell short of our goal and had to evaluate what we did wrong. We really need your support and help in getting the word out there. This is a huge dream we have, and we've put so much passion and time into this project.

Even if you can't back us, sharing our project with everyone you know will help just as much. We thank you all for your support and love!

We will be launching our kickstarter in January. If you have questions about our story, email me at Jeremy@bloodmooncomics.comm or graphicnovelinc@outlook.com
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

Post by ld-airgrafix »

I really don’t understand this “fund me� system. Comics are the cheapest media to produce. It costs less than $100 to produce a finished comic book.
You didnt show any links to your art or book pages, just your emails.
If you dont have money for self printing, submit to a publishing company, that costs nothing.