FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Horror Anthology seeking Submissions PAID
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostMy portfolio Comic Next: PostArtist looking for a project  
swampline
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Horror Anthology seeking Submissions PAID Reply with quote

We are looking for new submissions for Tomb of Horror Vol 5. This is a horror anthology based on the old EC format of Tales from the Crypt. We are looking for stand alone complete short horror stories of at least 4 pages or more. We don't have a specific theme for Vol 5 it just needs to be a horror theme. The copyright on the story will remain with the creators and as well as getting published each creative team will receive $20 for their story. Payments will be made on April 1st via paypal to successful applicants.

Please send complete stories to swamplinecomics@gmail.com

www.swamplinecomics.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1870476470/tomb-of-horror-vol-3-horror-anthology

[/url]
diegogue
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Horror Anthology seeking Submissions PAID Reply with quote

swampline wrote:
each creative team will receive $20 for their story. [/url]

$5 per page

It would be more dignus to ask the stories for free, but I donĀ“t think you even know what dignity means.
Comics CD
Reinvents comics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Horror Anthology seeking Submissions PAID Reply with quote

That is right !
Comics CD
Reinvents comics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Horror Anthology seeking Submissions PAID Reply with quote

That is right diegogue !
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always say some money is better than none, would i spend hours drawing pages for $20, hell no, however if i had a story lying around, i definitely would send it in for $20.
WillEd
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have been publishing pretty regularly. Before they just gave you a complimentary copy so twenty bucks is a slight improvement. My feeling is a new publisher that isn't paying anything for stories or hardly any I have sympathy for. These guys, if they have a regular publishing schedule they should do better than twenty bucks a story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: