Writer seeking Artist for a four part miniseries.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

artsterling
Forum Member

Writer seeking Artist for a four part miniseries.

Post by artsterling »

Seeking an artist with a realistic style for a miniseries under the working title of "Cut-Man". Cut-Man is a crime drama with elements of the supernatural, I can share the synopsis of the story if wanted.
artsterling
Forum Member

Four part miniseries. {continued}

Post by artsterling »

Thought I'd state I'm willing to pay up front for the first five pages and cover, depending on page rates.

And I realised I should maybe add the synopsis of the first issue.

"Asher Teel - a thirty-year-old man - heads to the home of his ex-wife, Janet Elroy-Teel, who has taken their daughter, Amelia, away from him. After minutes of banging at their door, Janet appears in the window, announcing that Amelia was legally taken from him. Dejected and defeated, Asher returns to his home and begins to heavily drink. Asher calls a lawyer the following day, determined to get his daughter back. The lawyer informs Asher a hearing is possible, as Asher has been to rehab. (Janet used Ashers former drug addiction as evidence against parentage). The lawyer, Tom Willems, is confident that Asher will get visitation and perhaps partial parentage.

Asher visits his therapist, fearing his depression has returned. Asher reveals a story from his past, his tragic life as the world, people, put him down. He was bullied - significantly by a boy named Michael Chambers. Asher takes his medication and sleeps. Asher, a few weeks later, receives a call from Tom Willems, who informs him a hearing is scheduled in a week's time. Asher heads out to celebrate, heading to a pub and heavily drinking, meeting a woman named Lilith Caulder. Asher and Lilith head home together.

Asher, late, rushes to the court. He crosses the road to the court, however, as he does so, he fails to see an oncoming car and is struck and killed. Janet, seeing her ex-husband smeared across the road, rushes to his side, phoning an ambulance. Asher Teel awakes in the hospital, his wounds completely healed without a trace. Asher presumes he has been in a coma, however, Janet, who was by his side, informs him it's merely been an hour since his accident. The doctors are completely stumped by his rapid healing, as Lilith arrives at the room, shocking Janet. Many reporters arrive on the scene to question Asher, who revels in the attention.

Rosaline “Rosa� Lovejoy - a woman in her fifties, who is a former policewoman, is horrified as her husband collapses into a bloody mess, with all his bones broken, as if he were hit by a car. Rosa phones the police and sees on the television, the miracle man, who survived a crash. "
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Four part miniseries. {continued}

Post by Comics CD »

Hello ,
I am interested in a collaboration with you.You can see some of my work here https://comicscojanudan.blogspot.ro/
My e.mail is cojanudan@gmail.com

Thank you
Dan
Rick Alves
Consistant Poster

Post by Rick Alves »

post deleted
Last edited by Rick Alves on Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

I'm interested!
I have an ad here http://www.zwol.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 4&start=48
with all the details, I'll be good to start in January if that's ok, but we can start talking details now.

and here's a sample.

diegogue
Consistant Poster

Post by diegogue »

vanikos
Reinvents comics

avaliable to work

Post by vanikos »

I'm an comic artist,illustrator and concept artist with experience, working since 2010 and now I'm available for work.
You can contact me at vanikosart@gmail.com (I'm only accepting paid work, not royalities and so on).
You can see more of my work here: http://vanikos.blogspot.com.br
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nicoarcuti
Frequent Poster

Post by nicoarcuti »

Hey there,

I am Nicolò Arcuti, italian comic book artist.
I'm very interested in your project.

Down here you’ll find a link to my portfolio. Everything you see is pencilled, inked and colored by me.

I hope you like what you see:
http://nicoarcuti.crevado.com/

contact me for more information:
nico.arcuti@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for your attention, I hope to hear back from you soon,

Nicolò Arcuti
Lucas.Gattoni
Consistant Poster

Post by Lucas.Gattoni »

Hi there!
In case you need a letterer down the line, please check my portfolio here!

You can drop me a line at lucasgattoni@outlook.com for rates and availability!

Thanks and best of lucks in your search!
<b>Lucas, The Lettering Bear</b>
<a href="http://bit.ly/LG_Lettering">Portfolio</a>
lucasgattoni@outlook.com
renanshody
Frequent Poster

Post by renanshody »