Any artist interested in doing short stories?

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kespa
Frequent Poster

Any artist interested in doing short stories?

Post by kespa »

Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola and I'm comic book writer and inker from Finland. I'm currently doing/I have done comics for Diamond distributed companies like Heavy Metal, Amigo Comics, Caliber Comics and Alterna Comics. I've also been published in French, Swedish and Finnish.

I'm currently doing several longer series but decided to check if here are any artist who would like to collaborate on some shorter stories that could be offered to places like Heavy Metal or others? I'm sure I could get stories published somewhere. Artist would get of course bigger share in the case if the story makes money.

If interested, feel free to contact me: hannu.kesola@gmail.com with some samples:)
gaetano.matruglio
Frequent Poster

Re: Any artist interested in doing short stories?

Post by gaetano.matruglio »

kespa wrote:Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola and I'm comic book writer and inker from Finland. I'm currently doing/I have done comics for Diamond distributed companies like Heavy Metal, Amigo Comics, Caliber Comics and Alterna Comics. I've also been published in French, Swedish and Finnish.

I'm currently doing several longer series but decided to check if here are any artist who would like to collaborate on some shorter stories that could be offered to places like Heavy Metal or others? I'm sure I could get stories published somewhere. Artist would get of course bigger share in the case if the story makes money.

If interested, feel free to contact me: hannu.kesola@gmail.com with some samples:)
Hi, I contacted you in the past in other of your posts on this site. Having improved my skills, I've sent you a mail with some of my more recent works. I hope that this time we'll be able to work together, thanks in advance!