Writer Collaboration

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

KingZogofHongKong
Forum Member

Writer Collaboration

Post by KingZogofHongKong »

I'm posting to see if there are any writers interested in collaborating. We could start from scratch or I could help you with a project you're currently working on. If it's the latter, I wouldn't insist on anything payment wise. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
RallyL
Forum Member

Post by RallyL »

Are you saying you want to collaborate as a writer or as an artist? And if as an artist, do you have any examples of your work?
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

I have some projects looking for an artist that could use a second creative eye to make sure they are going in the right direction.

email me at jester.writer.c13@gmail.com
ChefNouvelle
Regular Poster

collaborative writer

Post by ChefNouvelle »

Hi there, I'm JC, I am a freelance writer, and I am working on a huge marvel size comic universe, would love to talk with you. Please email me at blazor22000@outlook.com I am building a team, so far there are 6 of us. This will definitely be worth your while.
davidwilly
Forum Member

Post by davidwilly »

I just want to say that you have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable. I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. 300-115 exam questions answers