ARTISTS, PENCILLERS AND LETTERERS WANTED!!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Johnny Jaye
Forum Member

ARTISTS, PENCILLERS AND LETTERERS WANTED!!

Post by Johnny Jaye »

To all creators

I am looking for artists and letterers to work with me on a submission project. I am looking for a good team to work on my pitches. I have had three years off from the business due to a separation but at the time of writing previously I was working with humanoid press and receiving offers for my projects from several companies. I now wish to get back in to writing and I have two projects that I wish to pursue in to two 7 page submissions with concept art and covers. If you wish to look at my previous projects please check out my website at www.johnnyjaye.wordpress.com to the quality of my work. Check the headings for the titles of my projects and check through the pages and you will see why they were so popular amongst publishers.

No payment I'm afraid at this stage but will be very fair with the percentages once picked up and I am willing to sort out basic small payment for lettering and page art work further down the line once we have all proved to each other that we mean business and get some momentum. I have always found that the creators that pitch in together give the most passion and get the most qualityand get noticed more than those that just draw or write a page for the money. I will also be creating and advertising these projects with a kickstarter campaign through mass media and social marketing.

Please contact me at johnnyjaye@icloud.com

Regards

Jaye
diegogue
Consistant Poster

Re: ARTISTS, PENCILLERS AND LETTERERS WANTED!!

Post by diegogue »

Johnny Jaye wrote:To all creators
I have always found that the creators that pitch in together give the most passion and get the most qualityand get noticed more than those that just draw or write a page for the money.
That's bullshit, you got a nerve asking people to work for free in your unsuccessful projects.