Seeking Writing Collaborator for a webcomic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

impiousimp
Forum Member

Seeking Writing Collaborator for a webcomic

Post by impiousimp »

So I'm looking to do a webcomic, however I have a notable lack of skill in the writing department, though i'm good with the Macro/bigpicture and story/character arc stuff, i'm not so good at pacing and interpersonal stuff or the nuance/deeper themes and such.

I'm looking for someone to help me get the ideas I have on paper in a way that will read well in my visuals.

I'm aiming for something generally optimistic/fun/upbeat as opposed to the common grimdark stuff alot of people go for lately.

Anyone interested?
figurativelyliteral
Forum Member

Editing & Consultative Services

Post by figurativelyliteral »

Are you an artist trying to break into comics? Need a writer that allows you to show off your skills? Are you great at drawing, but need help refining your ideas? I am here to help.

If you have an idea that you're having trouble putting to paper, contact me. I'll provide you with what you need to turn your art into your masterpiece.

Whether you just need help editing or revising your work:
https://www.fiverr.com/figurativelylit/ ... ook-script
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

I see it's been a couple months since you posted this (been a while since I've been here, holidays and work and school and all), but if you are still looking, please drop me a line and we can discuss further.

jester.writer.c13@gmail.com
AeonComicsJai
Forum Member

Post by AeonComicsJai »

Hi There, Feel Free To Contact Me At Rednukev2@gmail.com