Artist willing to work for FREE. PM after reading.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

exoidthemasochist
Forum Member

Artist willing to work for FREE. PM after reading.

Post by exoidthemasochist »

Hello there, I have plans for a comic of mine, see myself as an applied individual. Be that as it may, considering my present living state, and the arranging required for it, it would bode well for me to increase some involvement before setting out on my own activities. In addition, I'm a masochist. I will be willing to work for free, I find it utterly disgusting, charging others to help them create something of a medium I'm good at.

I HAVE CONDITIONS.

1) I do not have a portfolio. Therefore, I would suggest you send me ONE random page to work on, for you to decide on whether I'm worth your time and standards... Considering my masochistic tendencies to destroy the art I find to be not up to standard, which is everything. Fret not, it WILL NOT get in the way when collaborating.

Take some time to access the risks involved if you feel the need to. However, I value originality and find idea theft to be disgusting and barbaric.

2) I would require 24 hours to respond to any messages.

3) Any genre other than slice-of-life-ish single pages short scenario based comics, will be fine with me.

4) Do not worry about future pay, I am not doing this for the money.

5) I do not wish to be formally credited, and would allow you to claim my art as yours, since you, the writer, created the concept. All content created by me, based on your concept, will be yours.

6) I would appreciate vulgarity free responses. I mean, you can be rude, I have nothing against it, just reduces my respect towards you and... reduces the probability of selecting your script.

7) Try not to ask me personal questions regarding my ideas and personal life.

Forgot to state, my general work flow.. Takes me one day to pencil it, another day to ink it and another day for colouring. I usually take maybe 2 to 3 hours to pencil, depends on the script format. I will be free 6 days a week for the next 4 months. All those whose projects I decide to take up.. I'll create a Google spreadsheet to sequence the timing. Will update via PM.

Thank you for reading this.
Last edited by exoidthemasochist on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
kayewrites
Forum Member

Greetings

Post by kayewrites »

Quite an interesting and honest introduction, quite refreshing truthfully.

I am a short story writer with the idea seeing some of my stories read as a comic book. One short was produced into a film short, filmed on location in Texas (where my mentor and Linkedin connection resides).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVO4rUMJdWs&t=2s
For your viewing pleasure and consideration on taking the task. This is the style I write.

Also, I'm writing to ensure you are still seeking comics writers for I do have a few of my shorts in comic book script format which I would love to see in comic book form.

Thank you for your time and I look toward your reply.

kayewrites
stephenharing
Forum Member

Hello

Post by stephenharing »

I am very intrigued by your proposition. My name is Stephen and I have a script for a series which I think could do very well. contact me if you'd like to pursue this collaboration further!

Email: stephenharingwriter@gmail.com
kayewrites
Forum Member

hello

Post by kayewrites »

I replied via your email... look out for kayewrites@icloud.com

kaye
lauramartin
Forum Member

EssayLabs.co.uk

Post by lauramartin »

Hi, I have plans for a comic of mine, consider myself to be a connected person. In any case, thinking about my present living state, and the orchestrating required for it, it would look good for me to expand some association before setting out without anyone else exercises. Moreover, I'm a masochist. I will work for nothing, I discover it totally sickening, charging others to enable them to make something of a medium I'm great at.EssayLabs.co.uk
kayewrites
Forum Member

Re: EssayLabs.co.uk

Post by kayewrites »

lauramartin wrote:Hi, I have plans for a comic of mine, consider myself to be a connected person. In any case, thinking about my present living state, and the orchestrating required for it, it would look good for me to expand some association before setting out without anyone else exercises. Moreover, I'm a masochist. I will work for nothing, I discover it totally sickening, charging others to enable them to make something of a medium I'm great at.EssayLabs.co.uk
Greetings,
well, the last person who pitched the same I haven't back after his 'computer crashed' which is approx 3mos. The samples I sent are copyrighted, will you have issues with that. Also, I would like some reassurance stating that of your true intentions.

No offense on you, but you are quoting similar the same what the last person stated. Do you any online samples which you have done for free for the sake of art?

thanks,
kaye
ChefNouvelle
Regular Poster

artist

Post by ChefNouvelle »

I have several comics in the works and would be willing to give you a shot, paid even, no matter what you about pay. I pay all my artist. email me graphicnovelinc@outlook.com