Gift Shop

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

Connor Moran
Frequent Poster

Gift Shop

Post by Connor Moran »

I am excited by the prospect of a MI gift shop. Might I humbly put in a request for a poster of the title graphic from "But No One Ever Noticed The Walrus." When that first came out, I almost wrote an e-mail requesting that. The combination of the deliciously random title with the adorable picture....

Also, I'm curious if there's anything other people have been craving.
Christopher Lundgren
Frequent Poster

Post by Christopher Lundgren »

I've always thought that Uninformed Bob would make a good T-shirt, though you'd probably have to use both the front and back to fit the whole thing, which would kind of ruin it, I think.

How about a Brimley plush doll? Now that would be awesome.

As for something actually feasible, I'm kind of stumped.
Kris Lachowski
Consistant Poster

Post by Kris Lachowski »

Christopher Lundgren wrote: How about a Brimley plush doll? Now that would be awesome.
Hell YEAH!
Myles
Forum Member

Post by Myles »

I think the "A Bucket Full O' Kittens" title image with the skull would make an interesting t-shirt. Ideally, you could match the color of the background and the shirt.

"Monkey Town" has the makings of a profitable card game.
Nino Prita

Post by Nino Prita »

Myles wrote:"Monkey Town" has the makings of a profitable card game.
The merchandising possibilities for Monkey Town are endless.
kaos_de_moria
Consistant Poster

t-shirt

Post by kaos_de_moria »

with brad's someber mood, brad quoting nabokov. it would be the perfect gift for a friend of mine :D

edit:
and how about a valentines card with the first pictures of zen dating (could of course be sent only to people, who don't know the outcome of the comic)