Artist looking for collaboration with writer ~free~ [Closed]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MarlyCA
Forum Member

Artist looking for collaboration with writer ~free~ [Closed]

Post by MarlyCA »

I've always wanted to do a comic, but could never get myself to finish a script so I am hoping to find a writer who is more capable of finishing a story than I am.

This would be one of my first comics that I would actually consider publishing or maybe using as a webcomic so I'd prefer it be one concise story than several hundred pages :)

I'm 24 and I've been drawing all of my life but I don't really post my work anywhere so that's why I'm willing to work for free. You'll see it though don't worry! I'm not amazing but I'm decent.

I'd like to do a comic in full color but it probably depends on how long it is.

I enjoy a mixture of anime and Western themes. Stories like Trigun, Ghost in the shell, cowboy Bebop, and devilman crybaby but also enjoyed Black Panther, Saga, Lord of the rings. I'm okay with a lot of themes including m-rated ones (only light sexuality if any though). I like to do escapist work. Fantasy and sci-fi are great for me but I don't draw space ships well so all out space wars may not be best for my abilities. I'll do a lot of themes, anti heroes, slice of life, history and I really like psychological thrillers.

As for you, I don't want to tell you how to write a story, I'm sure you have stories you want to write, and I don't want to change that but please be open to suggestions. I won't want to alter your story because just like my art is to me, I'm sure it's very personal.

We can talk about the end result of whther to publish it or not later but for now let's make something!

So you don't have to make an account here just email me at marlycomicartist@gmail.com . Please have a Skype so we can communicate easily.
Last edited by MarlyCA on Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarlyCA
Forum Member

Post by MarlyCA »

Thank you all for such great responses. I have enough writers to consider now.

Have a good day y'all.
panistefanin
Forum Member

panistefanin

Post by panistefanin »

Excellent post. Thank you very much!!
wells fargo bank routing number
DoloresHolcombe
Forum Member

Post by DoloresHolcombe »

Wolves of the body and organizations are held for the true pictures for the future offers. The intensity of the ‌‌grabmyessay is assumed for the broadened items for the field. The pat is played for the mixtures. Norm is fit for the true values of all humans. skills are mane oriented for the width of the blocks for the shadows for all terrains.