Editor/Writer Needed

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Editor/Writer Needed

Post by RaySMasonJr »

Editor –This is the basic editor. He works on one title and is responsible for its publication, including recruiting talent and coordinating production. The editor reports to the group editor. Eligible for a writing project after 3 months of service, or after all higher editors have been given or refused a project.

Division Editor –Often imprints are divided into three or more divisions with a few to several titles in each division. Division editors are responsible for these divisions and thus work on more than one title. Like editors, division editor report to the group editor. Eligible for writing for one of our Anthologies immediately, and their own books within three months

Group/Imprint Editor – A group editor is responsible for an entire imprint (Century 25, Fantasy Line, etc.). The group editor may still be working on individual titles, but will be overseeing other editors on their titles. Group editors also help coordinate with other imprints. Group editors report to Managing editors. Eligible to write 1-2 books immediately after orientation

Managing Editor – Managing editors are responsible for overseeing more than one imprint. While they may still work as group editor on some imprint, they help coordinate with other Managing editors and Upper Staff. Eligible to write two projects immediately after orientations.

We also need an Art Director and an Assistant Operations Manager

All of these writing positions are contingent upon successful execution of editor duties.

Pay is a back end percentage of net profits. Contact Ray @ newaffinitypress@aol.com.
animeatru
Regular Poster

I want to Write for You ( Freelance Work)(thewriter197)

Post by animeatru »

--view thewriter197 deviantart.
Last edited by animeatru on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Re: I want to Write for You ( Freelance Work)(thewriter197)

Post by RaySMasonJr »

animeatru wrote:Hi, I want to write for you (thewriter197).

Hi, (thewriter197)

--I want to do some writing work for you.
--I have experience in doing fantasy writing for (comics, horror, fantasy stories, movies, story concepts, and more).
--I also have experience in writing (business, business advertisements, history, research, and science articles).
--My fee for performing this work is negotiable. I usually charge between ($5-$25) for each writing project. I am willing to work within your financial budget.
--View some of my writing work at ( https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/).
--View my blog at http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/
--Message me on this forum or by email.

Name: thewriter197
Deviantart: https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/
Blog: http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/
Email: tgtruman@gmail.com
Hi, The Writer! Please email me at affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com
RaySMasonJr
Reinvents comics

Re: Editor/Writer Needed

Post by RaySMasonJr »

Here is what we still need:

Division Editor –Often imprints are divided into three or more divisions with a few to several titles in each division. Division editors are responsible for these divisions and thus work on more than one title. Like editors, division editor report to the group editor. Eligible for writing for one of our Anthologies immediately, and their own books within three months

Group/Imprint Editor – A group editor is responsible for an entire imprint . The group editor may still be working on individual titles, but will be overseeing other editors on their titles. Group editors also help coordinate with other imprints. Group/Imprint editors report to Managing editors. Eligible to write 1-2 books immediately after orientation

Managing Editor – Managing editors are responsible for overseeing more than one imprint. While they may still work as group editor on some imprint, they help coordinate with other Managing editors and Upper Staff. Eligible to write two projects immediately after orientations.

We also need a Web Master and Marketing Director

All of these writing positions are contingent upon successful execution of editor duties.

Pay is a back end percentage of net profits. Contact Ray @ affinitystormrecruiting@gmail.com