[PAID]Writer Seeking Artists and Letterer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bobby Singer
Forum Member

[PAID]Writer Seeking Artists and Letterer

Post by Bobby Singer »

Hi everyone!

My name is Bobby Singer and I'm looking for artists and a letterer to help me create Flame Angel, an ongoing, original magical girl series set in 1960's America and centered around a diverse cast of girls. The comic will be a twist on many of the tropes generally found in this genre, exploring how the themes of love and friendship come into play when the world is against you, along with the natures of prejudice and oppression.

The initial job I'm hiring for will be to help create the first seven pages of the first issue, along with a piece of promotional art which may also end up serving as a cover. These pages will be used to help pitch the book to publishers. Should we fail to find a publisher, a crowdfunding campaign will be launched to produce a trade paperback featuring the first three issues. At present time, the script for the first issue is 100% completed and the second and third issues have been fully plotted. To clarify, along with writing the book, I will be the one pitching it to publishers and, if necessary, running the crowdfunding campaign.

Please do NOT respond to this ad if you cannot commit to working on at least the first three issues.

The pay rates are as follows:

- If you can provide the lettering: $20.00 per page.
- If you can provide the pencils, inks OR coloring: $30.00 per page.
- If you can provide both the pencils AND inks: $60.00 per page.
- If you can provide pencils, inks AND coloring: $90.00 per page.

While anyone is free to apply for this job, these rates are only negotiable for those with professional experience and no work should begin before an official contract is signed.

All art styles are acceptable for this as I may find that a certain artist's individual style fits perfectly. That said, I currently envision the visuals as being anime-influenced so if you're confident in your abilities drawing in that style, please submit examples of your work of that nature.

If you are interested in taking this job, please leave a response to this post and e-mail the following to samuel.singer98@gmail.com:

FOR LETTERERS AND COLORISTS:

- A minimum of three examples of your work which you feel showcase your ability.

FOR PENCILERS AND INKERS:

- A minimum of three examples of your art which you feel best showcase your talent and style.

- A minimum of three examples of sequential art you've drawn.

- A minimum of three original characters you've designed.

All applicants should say which job(s) they are applying for in the subject of their e-mail and leave links to any relevant social media in the body of the e-mail. If you'd like to see a sample of my writing, below is the first chapter of my novel, Jolt, which is currently in the revision stage.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-t0 ... 86ATI/view

The deadline for submissions is July 31st.

Good luck!

EDIT: THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO APPLIED. THOSE WHO'VE I'VE CHOSEN TO HIRE WILL RECEIVE E-MAILS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
Last edited by Bobby Singer on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
osma
Forum Member

Post by osma »

Email Sent.
Thanks for the opportunity!
noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

Email Sent!
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: [PAID]Writer Seeking Artists and Letterer

Post by Comics CD »

Hi , Email sent
Lucas.Gattoni
Consistant Poster

Post by Lucas.Gattoni »

Letterer here, email sent!
<b>Lucas, The Lettering Bear</b>
<a href="http://bit.ly/LG_Lettering">Portfolio</a>
lucasgattoni@outlook.com
Orrryyyaaaa
Regular Poster

Post by Orrryyyaaaa »

is this still available?
im interested!
will send you an email.
Johngalt
Regular Poster

Post by Johngalt »

Good time.

ManaMake Studio creates marketing strategy for your project.
We know how to merchandise your product and save your money.
Making websites, web shops where you can sell any comics or video.

About art: comics style illustrations, covers, character weapon armour concept design, 3d sculpting, motion video graphic.

Team of artist, editors, programmers, designers. The editors looking for references, creating layouts of the pages, covers etc. www.instagram.com/reddecg67

8 years of freelance exp, personal fantasy world, professional writers and copywriters are able to construct you own project from sketch to final 3d or video product.

We respect your time and guarantee professional directing of any projects.

Would you like to see the published projects?
portfolio www.artstation.com/manamake

Personal website www.manamake.com
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRF6rg9GBw
Contacts: 
www.facebook.com/ZhukoffArtey
67zhukov@gmail.com