serious comic writter looking for artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MAxPower
Forum Member

serious comic writter looking for artist

Post by MAxPower »

next gen comic writter looking for artist that can draw in anime style.
my comics are not like anything you have ever seen.
its the future.
be my partner if you have the skill and we will split what ever writter/artist earn 50/50.
ok this website wont even let me post the script for one episode of the comic because its to hard core......
nicoarcuti
Frequent Poster

Post by nicoarcuti »

pretty generic description if you ask me, why should a good artist bother?
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

Post by ld-airgrafix »

nicoarcuti wrote:pretty generic description if you ask me, why should a good artist bother?
..because its “hardcore� haha
MAxPower
Forum Member

Post by MAxPower »

nicoarcuti wrote:pretty generic description if you ask me, why should a good artist bother?
how would you know if it is generic or not since you have never read a single line of it?
here is a little background.... its about body counts and lots of them i mean 1 issue has at least 50 people killed with melee weapons like knives, needles, pens . ect ect
not generic at all. i can assure you of that, this is like nothing you have ever read before in a comic.
deadpool is like playschool for babies compared.
MAxPower
Forum Member

Post by MAxPower »

i will be happy to show a full length issue of a comic of it to any interested artist, i can just copy paste it over skype or discord or something.
i hope they know how to draw blood lots and lots and lots of blood like rivers of it spraying everywere constantly.
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Re: serious comic writter looking for artist

Post by JesterWriter »

MAxPower wrote:next gen comic writter looking for artist that can draw in anime style.
my comics are not like anything you have ever seen.
its the future.
be my partner if you have the skill and we will split what ever writter/artist earn 50/50.
ok this website wont even let me post the script for one episode of the comic because its to hard core......
*writer
*It's
*whatever *writer
*won't *too *hardcore

Try to be more specific about your story to entice an artist. "Hard core[sic]," "the future," and vague implications about "deadpool like playschool for babies compared" doesn't sound like anything new or compelling. What's the story? Why should an artist be interested? Putting in just a sample page to show off your "writting" style would help attract potential partners as well.
MAxPower
Forum Member

Post by MAxPower »

JesterWriter wrote:
*writer
*It's
*whatever *writer
*won't *too *hard.core

Try to be more specific about your story to entice an artist. "Hard core[sic]," "the future," and vague implications about "deadpool like playschool for babies compared" doesn't sound like anything new or compelling. What's the story? Why should an artist be interested? Putting in just a sample page to show off your "writting" style would help attract potential partners as well.
like i said i will give 1 full comic episode to any artist that i think has the skill to do my genius work justice.
those interested should reply and request a look at it.
but if they lack the skill to draw it the way i want it then there will be no deal. i will show them my work and what i want and if they can do it then i want to see it done first.
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

Post by ld-airgrafix »

MAxPower wrote: like i said i will give 1 full comic episode to any artist that i think has the skill to do my genius work justice.
those interested should reply and request a look at it.
but if they lack the skill to draw it the way i want it then there will be no deal. i will show them my work and what i want and if they can do it then i want to see it done first.
Couple of pointers from an artist’s point of view. Just from your grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in your post, does not really make me want to see your script. Nothing wrong with collaboration, i do it, but not offering a page rate, lessens your chance of finding an artist by probably 60-70%, and finding a decent artist that will stick with you till the end, you will probably have 10% chance (and i’m bring generous here) to land an artist.
Since there is no money involved, you need to make your post as appealing as possible, what is the book about, what genre, what will you do with it once its done, self publish, kickstarter, webcomic, etc.
Good luck mate
MAxPower
Forum Member

Post by MAxPower »

ld-airgrafix wrote: Couple of pointers from an artist’s point of view. Just from your grammar, spelling and punctuation errors in your post, does not really make me want to see your script. Nothing wrong with collaboration, i do it, but not offering a page rate, lessens your chance of finding an artist by probably 60-70%, and finding a decent artist that will stick with you till the end, you will probably have 10% chance (and i’m bring generous here) to land an artist.
Since there is no money involved, you need to make your post as appealing as possible, what is the book about, what genre, what will you do with it once its done, self publish, kickstarter, webcomic, etc.
Good luck mate
thanks buddy, i tried to post the 1 full comic worth of writting here but the site would not let me because it was to offensive. it is about mass murderers that like huge bloody body counts so they go out of their way to kill everyone they meet and they like to frequent public highly popullated places and they are very good at what they do.i am going to create my own comic company simillar to millarworld who splits profits 50/50 between artist and writter.