Writer available to work for FREE

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

VandaQuinn
Forum Member

Writer available to work for FREE

Post by VandaQuinn »

Hi there. :)

I am a writer with 8+ years of experience in the medium. I write short stories, mostly, and have worked on a few longer projects (including collaborations). Writing is very much a hobby for me so I am not here to get published or paid - simply to offer my writing skills for them to be put to good use by someone interested in creating their own comic. And to challenge myself to do something new.

If you have the idea of a story but you never seem to find the right words, hit me up. If you always wanted to create a comic book but hiring a writer is too expensive, I am here. If you want to develop a comic that will showcase your skills but can't really be bothered with the whole writing/story bit, let me know.

Once again, this is a FREE service I can offer you. PM me or reply in this thread with your contact info and I'll send you a few of my short stories.

GENRES I have worked with before: Psychological thriller, Cyberpunk, Dark realism, Surrealism, Romance, Mystery, Crime and Sci-Fi (and everything in between, practically)
Artiechokes
Forum Member

Post by Artiechokes »

Sent you a PM.
bukatony
Forum Member

Post by bukatony »

i am writer also . check pm running fred
happy wheels 2[/url]
Shmeau
Forum Member

Post by Shmeau »

I'd really love a story to illustrate. Unfortunately I am no writer, my skills lie only in the visual. I do have a few questions tho. It sounds like you are willing to hand over a story no-holds-barred. Wouldn't you like to work with the artist to get the exact visuals you want? Even if this is pure hobby, you are only interested in the writing portion?
Of course I have no problem with this, I am just curious.

Anyway, I'd like a try at cyberpunk or romance if you've got any. My e-mail is jrazeau@gmail.com

Thanks for opportunity.
Comics CD
Understands reinventing

Re: Writer available to work for FREE

Post by Comics CD »

Hi,
I am interested in a collaboration with you.
Take a look at some of my work here
https://comicscojanudan.blogspot.com/?m=1
My email is cojanudan@gmail.com
Thank 5