I need a COMIC BOOK WRITER

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

SixActual
Forum Member

I need a COMIC BOOK WRITER

Post by SixActual »

I am creating a comic book with a new superhero and I already have my artist but--

"Lemme tell you something, Newbie," you sneer in derision, "the last thing the world needs is a new &%$@# superhero. Go back to your day job."

As I was saying, I have created a new superhero who is exactly what the world needs at this time and he is going to be YUGE! to quote a figure much in the news.

My writer's qualifications should include:
** Having grown up in American culture;
** Location in US, preferably West Coast, more preferably LA Area
** Experience in screen- and/or script-writing;
** Willingness to be reasonable in fees until we hit big and then the pay will also be YUGE!;
** A personality with a minimum of pathology.

And if you are not interested, find me a good writer and I'll gladly pay a finder's fee.

I tried UPWORK but those people are impossible to deal with. (But I am looking for "Brett R" who is on Upwork and located in the LA Area--Brett, call me.)

If you're interested email "SixActual" at cmancommo@gmail.com
Shady_Author
Forum Member

Post by Shady_Author »

I give up. I dropped you an email and it's been a week. No contact from this alien being.
SixActual
Forum Member

To Shady Author

Post by SixActual »

Your post claims that I have not responded to your email in a week, which is curious because I only joined ZWOL five days ago as seen by the email they sent me to join

Feb 6, 2019, 1:54 PM (5 days ago
Welcome to Zwol.org Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: SixActual
Password: REDACTED
----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive. You cannot use it until you visit the following link:

http://www.zwol.org/forum/profile.php?m ... d7c1cc6a45

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I can only ask and hope that those who wish to flame me publicly will do so fairly and objectively. That's not too much to ask, is it? Maybe it is.
Shady_Author
Forum Member

Post by Shady_Author »

I wasn't trying to flame you, it's been a rough week for me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
SixActual
Forum Member

Found my writer(?)

Post by SixActual »

And I thank you for your interest but I THINK I found the writer I'm looking for; if he turns out to be an axe murderer, I'll be BAAAACK--hopefully!