Comic book artist looking for only PAID jobs.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Josephx
Frequent Poster

Comic book artist looking for only PAID jobs.

Post by Josephx »

Hi! I'm Joe. I'm looking for new PAID projects to start. I'm doing this for a living that's why I put so much emphasis in this topic.
I'm willing to do pencils, inks and colors.

My portfolio: https://joeamena.artstation.com/ and https//joeamena.daportfolio.com/

If you're interested in my style to work with please send me a message or an email: josephxartist@gmail.com
Thank you!
Commissions open. Looking for long or short term projects.
Josephx
Frequent Poster

Post by Josephx »

bump!
Josephx
Frequent Poster

Post by Josephx »

bump!
Telles
Forum Member

Post by Telles »

It's difficult, my friend. The writers here just want to watch works of free, do not value our work. So, I dedicate today to my projects, here is so amateur writers. Good luck
Josephx
Frequent Poster

Post by Josephx »

Telles wrote:It's difficult, my friend. The writers here just want to watch works of free, do not value our work. So, I dedicate today to my projects, here is so amateur writers. Good luck

Yes, I noticed it. I should dedicate myself to make my own stories. I gave up looking for projects here. You're right, people don't value how many hours and effort we put on each page or cover. Thanks for responding! Good luck for you too!