Seeking Creative Team For Dark Fantasy/Horror Comic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Scott Harper
Forum Member

Seeking Creative Team For Dark Fantasy/Horror Comic

Post by Scott Harper »

I've done a little bit of writing in the horror comic field (I’m privileged to have been published by Kevin Glover over at Scary Tales), and also had a number of short stories published in various speculative fiction anthologies (https://www.amazon.com/Scott-Harper/e/B ... 069&sr=8-1).

I'd like to do some world building and assemble a creative team. I have an idea for an ongoing comic featuring essentially a vampire barbarian, traveling through a Howardesque landscape, fighting both men and other supernatural creatures as he attempts to locate the ancient undead who turned him. The storyline includes a love interest and an arch villain. Lots of gritty violence. The script for the first issue is written, and I have concept ideas for future issues. I need an artist and a letterer. Most serious comic publishers want a creative team in place that is able to provide a script and at least 5 or so inked pages, along with a cover concept.

Obviously this would be a work in progress. Payment would occur once someone published us. My experience with comic publishing is pretty much nil. What I do have to offer is a lifetime of reading in the comic book/vampire horror field and my writing abilities.

Serious responses only. I am looking for people with some experience but also drive and commitment. If you are not able to reply in some manner to an email within 48 hours (even if it’s something like “Hey I’m busy for next few days, let me get back to you �), this project is probably not for you. No flakes allowed.
M a T_T e O
Forum Member

Post by M a T_T e O »

hi!
i m an italian letterer 😀� i m trying to gain more foreign experience so i leave you my portfolio �
if you want something more specific here is my email, we can discuss it there (trionfi.matteo@gmail.com)

bye!
Scott Harper
Forum Member

Post by Scott Harper »

M a T_T e O I will be emailing you shortly.
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

Writer here, not much horror experience, but a lot of fantasy (high and sword & sorcery), sci-fi, cyberpunk, super hero. you can contact me at jester.writer.c13@gmail.com
Scott Harper
Forum Member

Post by Scott Harper »

JesterWriter I just emailed you.