FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Comic artist portfolio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostDigital Inker/Sequential Artist for hire Next: PostWriter looking for a partner for a web...  
PaddyBart
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Comic artist portfolio Reply with quote

Hey all,

My name's Patrick Buermeyer, I am artist who's been working in comics, illustration and concept art. I've worked on numerous anthologies, self published work including successful kickstarter campaigns and Webtoons, including most recently the graphic novel Lifeline. In addition I've published through small press outlets, Society of Smiles, through Markosia publishing.

I do pencils, inks and can do coloring. You can see some of my previous work, upcoming conventions, and my portfolio on my website.

http://www.patrickbuermeyerart.com/

I am looking for new projects to fill out my schedule. Thanks for looking and I look forward to collaborating.

Cheers,
P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: