FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Looking for horror comic artist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostWhat Are The Benefits Of Krasa Anti Ag... Next: PostDigital Inker/Sequential Artist for hire  
kespa
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject: Looking for horror comic artist Reply with quote

Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola. I'm comic book writer from Finland. I have or I'm currently doing creator owned stuff for companies like Action Lab, Alterna Comics, Heavy Metal, Caliber Comics, Amigo Comics and several others. My creator owned work has also been published in French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish. One of my series is also being filmed as a feature film, set to be released in 2021.

I have one three issue horror series and one 24 page one shot (that can be continued as a limited series if wanted) where I'm looking for an artist (and why not colorist and letterer too). Plan would be to pitch them to US publishers and also to publishers at other language areas. I also have few film companies where I would send the three issue series to be read.

This would be collaborative gig where we would own the property together and the art team would get 70% of the profits that would come from the series. Small payment could be in some case possible. I know it probably isn't compelling to many, but I promise I'll get our work to Diamond distributed publishers and to comic stores world wide.

If you are still interested, please send samples to: hannu.kesola@gmail.com

Three issue series is modern day horror with witches and ghost hunters. The one shot is fantasy horror set in 1349 Norway.
Fluke
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:56 am    Post subject: Artist Reply with quote

Forget it
burtblart
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a cool premise!

Landscaping Near Me
samuelddarden
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some really nice and utilitarian info on this internet site, too I think the design and style has superb features. castle clash evolution
depratama
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for horror comic artist Reply with quote

still open or has close?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: