Looking for horror comic artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kespa
Frequent Poster

Looking for horror comic artist

Post by kespa »

Hi guys!

My name is Hannu Kesola. I'm comic book writer from Finland. I have or I'm currently doing creator owned stuff for companies like Action Lab, Alterna Comics, Heavy Metal, Caliber Comics, Amigo Comics and several others. My creator owned work has also been published in French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish. One of my series is also being filmed as a feature film, set to be released in 2021.

I have one three issue horror series and one 24 page one shot (that can be continued as a limited series if wanted) where I'm looking for an artist (and why not colorist and letterer too). Plan would be to pitch them to US publishers and also to publishers at other language areas. I also have few film companies where I would send the three issue series to be read.

This would be collaborative gig where we would own the property together and the art team would get 70% of the profits that would come from the series. Small payment could be in some case possible. I know it probably isn't compelling to many, but I promise I'll get our work to Diamond distributed publishers and to comic stores world wide.

If you are still interested, please send samples to: hannu.kesola@gmail.com

Three issue series is modern day horror with witches and ghost hunters. The one shot is fantasy horror set in 1349 Norway.
Fluke
Forum Member

Artist

Post by Fluke »

Forget it
hardeep
Regular Poster

activate roku Code

Post by hardeep »

This is least difficult approach to stream stimulation to your TV. On your terms. With a great many accessible channels to look over for more details.visit: activate roku code today.
hardeep
Regular Poster

roku.com/link

Post by hardeep »

Roku gives the least difficult approach to stream diversion to your TV. On your terms roku.com/link With a huge number of accessible channels to browse.
hardeep
Regular Poster

roku link code

Post by hardeep »

Initiate Roku.com/interface, go to roku link code account enter Roku com connect code showed on Roku TV. My roku com interface not working utilize new Roku code
hardeep
Regular Poster

roku activation link code

Post by hardeep »

This is least troublesome way to deal with stream incitement to your TV. On your terms. With a considerable number of available channels to investigate for more details.visit: roku activation link code today.
hardeep
Regular Poster

roku activation code

Post by hardeep »

Roku gives the least troublesome way to deal with stream redirection to your TV. On your terms roku activation code With countless channels to peruse.
hardeep
Regular Poster

Activation Roku Code Link

Post by hardeep »

Start Roku.com/interface, go to Activation Roku Code Link account enter Roku com associate code appeared on Roku TV. My roku com interface not working use new Roku code
hardeep
Regular Poster

roku code link

Post by hardeep »

This is least troublesome approach to manage stream actuation to your TV. On your terms. Wit h an extensive number of accessible channels to research for more details.visit: roku code link today.
hardeep
Regular Poster

www.roku.com/link

Post by hardeep »

Roku gives the least troublesome approach to manage stream redirection to your TV. On your terms www.roku.com/link With innumerable channels to scrutinize.
hardeep
Regular Poster

office setup

Post by hardeep »

Download office apparatuses without putting any endeavors.We are prepared to give you complete help till the culmination of the establishment procedure. Well ordered guidelines to introduce setup office in your PC. For any assistance office setup Call us and we are here to support you.
hardeep
Regular Poster

setup office

Post by hardeep »

Download office tools without putting any efforts. We are ready to give you complete help till the completion of the installation process.Step by step instructions to install office 365 in your computer. For any help setup office Call us and we are here to help you.
hardeep
Regular Poster

norton.com/setup

Post by hardeep »

norton help to guarantee your devices against antiviruses and offer security to customer and giving identity and contraption confirmation to your related life. visit : norton.com/setup for more details.
hardeep
Regular Poster

office.com/setup

Post by hardeep »

Download office instruments without putting any endeavors. We are prepared to give you complete help till the finishing of the establishment procedure Step by step guidelines to introduce in your PC. For any assistance office.com/setup Call us and we are here to support you.
fredluis
Forum Member

Post by fredluis »

I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all. And of course nice review about the Veterans fight and their present prospect. tree removal
Growlisa
Forum Member

ya

Post by Growlisa »

A minute he bewildered, a minute I dreamed
Do not rush to make the rain fill my heart
To forget the heart, to the constant pain
Droplets of sad drops dropped on the soft, wet lashes.
shell shockers