umm. picture

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

zehoeng

umm. picture

Post by zehoeng »

Umm what is this picure doing on the front page of the daiily blog thing?
there aint a morning improv wiht this pic is there?
Veleno
Frequent Poster

Post by Veleno »

Ya know..I was wondering that a bit myself ;-) not that I object
"The way to a man's heart is through his ribcage"
Kris Lachowski
Consistant Poster

Post by Kris Lachowski »

you know A few months ago I spent an hour or two looking for the improv with that picture. :oops:
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

It's the Improv that the boogie-man, John Ashcroft, won't let you see! If you look upon it, FBI agent Moe Howard will come to your house, and poke out your eyes. :P

"Pick out two, grape-head!"
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)

Post by Guest »

It's Tinky-Winky Ashcroft and and Dubya snugglin'.

See, as we all know, Tinky Winky is a secret plant by proponents of The Evil Gay Agenda, who meet in secret, tastefully-decorated rooms to discuss their nefarious plans in hushed tones. Since being gay is a choice, it's important they convince as many impressionable simpletons as possible to abandon heterosexuality, speeding America's descent into godlessness. They like to wring their hands and cackle maliciously when they talk about all of this, preferably with forks of lightning flashing through nearby picture windows.

It's obvious that Dubya's and Ashy have been watching The Teletubbies, and, as predicted by infallible Falwell, have turned as gay as the hills. And tonight is John's turn to dress up.

They're threatening the sanctity of my marriage. Damn them. :cry:
IronSpike
Regular Poster

Post by IronSpike »

AAGGGGGGH. me. ^^^
Andre' posts more

Post by Andre' posts more »

Forget the Tinky Winky look. Far more sinister is Dubya as Pee Wee Herman! :)
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

Anybody as Pee Wee Herman is sinister. The REAL Pee Wee is sinister all by himself.

I believe Archie Bunker would say, "Tinky Winky is an English fag!"
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
John Stephens
Regular Poster

Post by John Stephens »

I miss the old days when the Improv was hosted by Millard Fillmore, but I have to admit that the non-frame design is much more visually satisfying and pleasing to use.
--
http://beardedbaby.net
--
"Take heed, dear Friends, to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts, which are the leadings of GOD." - London Yearly Meeting Advices, 1964