Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Post by mikabear »

Hey there, I'm a professional artist. I've done work for Action Lab and Dark Horse. I'm currently open for commissions, concept art, comic pages (full color and line art), and cover art commissions. Please email me for rates (Not a back end split, unless there is a reputable publisher/ persons involved or rates are offered as well. sorry!) as I am rarely on here to check messages or replies!

Email: megan_huang5(at)hotmail.com

MY PORTFOLIO: http://meganhuang.daportfolio.com/gallery/935479

-Megan

Below is a Tomb Raider page I did on the side for fun, a Spider Gwen sample, and a Pokemon Sword and Shield piece I made...

Last edited by mikabear on Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

below is the cover for my upcoming Dark Horse book, "Jia and the Nian Monster" (out March 2020), a Yasha Pinup, and 2 Alien sample pages...

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Here's Foxtail based on the character from the comic, 'Attica,' and a Hawkgirl redesign, and a cover I did for the book, 'Midnight Massacre'

Last edited by mikabear on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

The first is a DnD commission I did (great as a last minute gift, wink wink), the second is a Porg and baby Yoda, the last is a Leia Jedi design before I knew about the contents of The Rise of Skywalker. But yes, open for commissions! concepts, covers and sequentials!

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

A new Cal Kestis piece (from the game, Jedi: Fallen Order)

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Teen Titan redesign/ Pokemon Mashup concepts

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Re: Pro artist open for commissions and comic work!

Post by mikabear »

Some outfit concepts. So yeah, I can do concept art for your book!!! ;P

mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

Hey guys! hopefully you've scrolled down far enough to read this! But what I forgot to mention earlier in this thread was I DON'T do pencils alone! I will do up to the inks though (NOT inks alone), and full-color art. Hopefully that makes sense! Please email me at megan_huang5(at)hotmail(dot)com for more info! Please avoid messaging me here, as I barely ever check! thank you!
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

And if you've scrolled down even further... I'm not sure that I can take anything longer than a paid anthology short/ back-up short at this time (so still open for commissions, covers, and concept art as well!). I'm kinda backed up with projects. I'll post a reply once I'm open for more than that though. Do feel free to check in and ask via email (not on here though, as I rarely check!). Thanks guys!
mikabear
Frequent Poster

Post by mikabear »

a few pages from my Image backup story, 'Life,' in Tartarus #2 (and eventually #3, whenever comic shops go back to normal). please send an email for commission/ art inquiries. Also, only available for small projects at this time, as it says above. thanks, guys!