FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
can you guess?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: PostCredit Where Credit Is Due Next: PostThe Story Machine  
troybuddha
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: can you guess? Reply with quote

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone would care to tke a guess at the mysterious figure on top of the mountain in this comic. This is week 51 out of 52 weeks, I'm so close to actually achieving my goal. Now the only question is what do I do next?

Keith
Comics
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Veleno
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that hair, those glasses...perhaps there may be lightning bolt on a shirt obscured by darkness, yes?
troybuddha
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: .............. Reply with quote

well there very well could be something hidden in those shadows......

Keith
Comics
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my guess is Frank Stallone
Fett101
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veleno wrote:
Ah, that hair, those glasses...perhaps there may be lightning bolt on a shirt obscured by darkness, yes?

Harry Potter?

Ohhhh oh his shirt...

These wallpapers and more at the FGMMA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
William G
Reinvents understanding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: can you guess? Reply with quote

troybuddha wrote:
Now the only question is what do I do next?

Are you suggesting that, unlike every other webcartoonist alive, that you don't have a million half-baked comic ideas that you'll start and then leave unfinished?

I find that hard to believe.
troybuddha
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: can you guess? Reply with quote

William Beckerson wrote:
troybuddha wrote:
Now the only question is what do I do next?

Are you suggesting that, unlike every other webcartoonist alive, that you don't have a million half-baked comic ideas that you'll start and then leave unfinished?

I find that hard to believe.

well there in lays the problem.... which half baked idea to persue.... but I have started an idea I borrowed from someone here, I started a comic in a sketchbook and handed to a friend to continue I was thinking of dropping off the book at the local comic store and invite anyone to continue the storyline but really my part ( creatively at least ) is done in that already.

I'm hoping to be struck with a new brillant idea soon or maybe just continuing on with one.

Keith
Comics!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: