FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
i just...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum
Previous: PostPossible Login problem or "sessio... Next: PostForum Colors  
kaos_de_moria
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: i just... Reply with quote

i just tried to post a picture and text after it. the system accepted the picture which i tagged with the HTML 'IMG' command, but the plain text i wrote after that disappeared. would i have to tag everything (like text with 'P' and '/P' after i used HTML once?

kaos
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't have to, but there have been reported some bugs where if you use raw HTML, the remainder of the post will vanish. Two things you can do to help: 1) You can use the 'preview' function to check the message before you submit it for posting. This will catch most of those errors and you will see how the message displays without losing the rest of what you typed in. 2) You can use the bbcode img tag instead of the HTML version. This works very reliably.

I will be upgrading this forum soon to the latest version, where some of these little bugs may be fixed (but the layout will probably change and some of the special features I added may be lost temporarily).
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if the upgrade fixed this problem any?

Let me post a test link to the official phpbb site and see what happens.

What about an image?

Looks like it's working OK from here.

Let me know if there are any problems in the future.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: