Your Comic Here

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

losttoy
Understands reinventing

Your Comic Here

Post by losttoy »

After the birth of my daughter, life has really changed. I just do not have the time to update my site with new material like I used to. To keep readership post something on a regular basis. I have decided on an idea for reader interaction. The idea is not new, it is actually stolen from Zwol's own Greg Stephen and his No Contest comics. Afterall, it was there a year in a half ago I had my first web comic published. No Contest kept this site looking busy and updated, while inspiring other artists to create. So I am taking the idea and calling my version: Your Comic Here.

Whether you are a complete amature, a weekend artist or a professional, I am looking for one shot, stand alone comic strips. It can be any theme at all, however can not use established characters from your own web site or publication. Just e-mail me a 72dpi file, no larger than 768 pixels wide. If I like it, I will post it on my site. Simple as that. Art will remain copyright of the artist and you can publish it in any fashion, saving a right for me to keep a copy in an online archive with a link to help promote any of your other websites.

I already have one up from Kenn Minter and hope to have a comic every week. So have fun and submit something to dalosttoy@yahoo.com. This kind of thing is how I got my start. Now is my chance to give back to the web comic community.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

Please help! Due to a series of events, I do not have a comic to post for this Sunday's Your Comic Here. Submissions have always come in waves. A couple of months ago I had more than I could schedule. Now I am getting nervous. There are people who have promised me comics, but I can not post promises. I think it would be too ironic if Kenn's second comic was the last Your Comic Here (since he was the first artist I posted). Please send in your comics and chances are you will get posted.
dbpguy
Frequent Poster

Re: Your Comic Here

Post by dbpguy »

Are you still active?