Anyone in Korea? 24 hour comics!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

RyanEstrada

Anyone in Korea? 24 hour comics!

Post by RyanEstrada »

Hey folks!
Are there anyone out there in Korea?
I'm sure everybody knows about 24 Hour Comics day on 4/24/04. Cartoonists everywhere will be working to make a 24 page comic in 24 hours. The best will be published in a graphic novel anthology. So far, only 22 US states and 4 Canadian provinces are represented.
It's time for Korea to represent. There's two of us here in Gwacheon (just outside of Seoul) so far, and we're looking to see if there are any more cartoonists out there looking to bust out the pencils and paper and pimp out a comic.
Let me know, and I'll find an appropriately sized and centrally located venue, let Scott McCloud know we're in, and we'll rock it old skool.
More info on the day is at www.24hourcomics.com
More info on my is at www.ryanestrada.com
Contact me at ryan@ryanestrada.com

Ryan
William G
Reinvents understanding

Post by William G »

Sorry Ryan, I'm on the other side of the planet now. Eat some kimchee to keep your strength up. :wink:
gazorenzoku
Reinvents understanding

Post by gazorenzoku »

wow... so did anyone get together in korea for this?

I live in Sapporo, Japan. If this kind of thing is going on next year, it would be cool if we could get something going on here. I could spread the news among Japanese people, but a lot of the cartoonists I know here aren't English speakers, so it would either be Japanese or no-word comics.... Hey, that would be cool! A whole host of no word comics from Sapporo!!
Vince Coleman
<A HREF = "http://www.vince-coleman.com" target=_blank> www.vince-coleman.com
comics and stuff...</A>