Threadmole: The Fountain of Comics Conversation

Discuss the future, present and past of sequential art.

Moderator: Moderators

Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

I don't know if anybody's commented on this or not, but there's this cool site I just stumbled upon called <A HREF="http://www.free-conversant.com/threadmo ... eadmole</A>. It links to interesting web-comics related discussions on a number of forums across the web. As of this posting, the <I>Reinventing Comics Forum</I> (yes, this one) is at the top of the list in the far right column on all their pages. How cool is that?

-Max Leibman
maximumverve@yahoo.com
Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

Ah, so it was put up by one of ours? Oh well, doesn't matter how it got there. I hadn't read that far down on the "Plug" thread yet -- which is kind of good, because it means that I discovered Threadmole through other sites, which (in turn) means people are using and talking about it.

-Max.
lylebclarke
Frequent Poster

Post by lylebclarke »

This forum, Reinventing Comics, partly inspired <a href="http://www.free-conversant.com">ThreadMole</a>, because of the way that good threads here don't die, or at least not very quickly. So many threads on so many boards each dying within a few days, seems like such a shame. I guess ThreadMole is trying to be a preservative.

Up until now I have not directed much attention to this forum (apart from the link) precisely because it is here I post most, and I don't want ThreadMole to flounder on the grounds of nepotism.

The more ThreadMole makes the rounds, and the broader and less biast it is, the better it will become, so please spread the word so the entire field can be represented. You may even feel like adopting a forum to be a mole for.

By the way, I have now completed the javascript syndication I mentioned in the first post, so please feel free to find a spot (or a page) on your own website for one of the javascript feeds. If it doesn't work for you, or you'd like some changes to make it fit your site, nearly anything is possible, so e-mail me at lyle@mooloo.com

Cheers
Lyle