Cafepress vs. Zazzle

Micropayments, Macropayments, Subscriptions, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Cafepress vs. Zazzle

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if anyone here has used Zazzle.com for T-shirts or have an opinion on them. I want to put together a store for my site but I'm kind of turned off by some of Cafepress' TOS. I also have reservations about the quality of their product.

Any help, news or views would be most helpful. :)
BuckBeaver
Frequent Poster

Post by BuckBeaver »

I think I may have answered my own question...did a little Googling and found out that Zazzle.com has their own dyeing process (designed by their founder who's an MIT physics guy) and they're "...imprinted by a new digital technology that chemically bonds the ink to the cotton molocules. The resulting image is vibrant and durable, without that "decal-like" feel typically imparted by other heat transfer and screenprint methods. The images are soft and breathable, there is no overprint around the image area, and the images have a "wash fastness" equal or better than other 100% cotton printing methods."

Sounds better than Cafepress, which makes shirts with a high-end transfer. Ick. Zazzle seems to have better prices too.
Check out my NEW blog - PuppetVision
Retro-style puppet film and video goodness, delivered fresh to your computer each day!