Disney's "Monkey Team Hyperforce"- Sounds familiar

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

Eric F Myers
Understands reinventing

Post by Eric F Myers »

I think I found the animation department. There's Robots and there's Monkeys. It seems that I need a password to get to the "show" part of the site. If this is how the program is going to look, I don't see any resemblance to Scott's Monkey Town.

Check it out:

http://www.nebulousfilms.com
BuckBeaver
Frequent Poster

Post by BuckBeaver »

Wil Wheaton seems to still be in the running for this and recently did another reading according to his blog. He's also read for the new Family Guy recently as well.
Check out my NEW blog - PuppetVision
Retro-style puppet film and video goodness, delivered fresh to your computer each day!
silverbax
Forum Member

A.P.E. Force

Post by silverbax »

I always thought Monkeytown was reminicent of Marcus Shockley's A.P.E. Force, which appeared in the early 90's but seems to have stopped updating some time ago:

http://www.apeforce.net
supafly8246

teen titians

Post by supafly8246 »

i gota no who likes who!

bb likes star???

nebulous password

Post by guest »

the password for the nebulous site is "samhain"
the show is my ex-girlfriend's brother's idea. he's had it floating around for the past two years, don't know if that clears anything up with Monkeytown, hopefully the animation does though.
Pussycow is good too.
-deathtoapollostarr@yahoo.com

Re: teen titians

Post by Guest »

I gotta know, who likes star? Best boy or Robin? ROBIN!!! duh, they toatally LOVE each other, but they just dont know it yet (i think)
And whats with beast boy and raven? i dont think so....... :roll:

Post by Guest »

supafly8246 wrote:i gota no who likes who!

bb likes star???
no.....bb liked terra

Post by Guest »

Raven is my favorite. :) I want to be just like her. :oops:

Post by Guest »

Robin and Starfire like each other,Cyborg and Jink had a little connection in the episode "Deception",BB and Raven had a little moment together in the episode "Spellbound". :wink:
hi

nothing

Post by hi »

Anonymous wrote:Robin and Starfire like each other,Cyborg and Jink had a little connection in the episode "Deception",BB and Raven had a little moment together in the episode "Spellbound".

:D :D :) :) :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: hi hi hya
starfire6740

Post by starfire6740 »

starfire really loves robin really much

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:
supafly8246 wrote:i gota no who likes who!

bb likes star???
no.....bb liked terra
i liked terra alot. she was my favorite. :cry: i will never forget her though.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Yes i think that starfire and robin love eachother, its a little 2 obvious :wink: but i think that the show should have them go out on a date at least once just to show what they feel 4 eachother[/i]
zwolo

terra

Post by zwolo »

so what's with terra is she gone forever or what?